Estates house district court Ehingen
The Estates House in Ehingen an der Donau, a town in south-eastern Baden-Württemberg, is the dominant building on the market square of the small Swabian town.
It was built in 1750 – one year after the great fire in the city – in the late Baroque style on the site of the earlier pharmacy and stands out with its colorful ocher facade elements and the green shutters.
The meeting room on the second floor is decorated with rococo cartouches and stucco. The Austrian double-headed eagle is emblazoned under the gable.